How do I handle excessive ink?
1. Excess ink is injected to the ink pad to ensure that the ink usage is able to last for at least 2000 stamping.
2. Do not be alarm if you experience excessive ink is spreading around the product upon receival. Ink might leak due to freight handling.
3. Ink is oil-base solvent, you can easily clean the product by using wet tissue. Cleaning is recommended on the surrounding of ink pad and inside of cap cover (separate cover, for capping the product).
4. After cleaning, try inking a few times on paper before using the product.
5. If excessive ink is still flowing on the surface of ink pad, compress the product against the paper with some stress, allowing excessive ink to flow out of the ink pad. Repeat step 3 & 4 to ensure the stamp is clean before usage.
How do I refill ink to the stamp?
1. We recommend using the same ink colour of your product. Ink colour will appear differently upon mixing 2 different colours.
2. Please use oil-base ink which can be easily purchased at retail shop.
3. Apply the ink by using a cotton bud. Soak the cotton bud with ink. Next, gently tap the cotton bud onto the surface of ink pad. Ink will be absord by the ink pad instantly provided that the ink pad is drying. Tapping ink onto the ink pad will result in refilling process.
4. Repeat Step 3 until ink is not absording by ink pad.
5. Clean any excessive ink on the surface of the ink pad before usage again.